Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: David Mark gave outgoing President Jonathan N40m wristwatch amidst fuel scarcity  (Read 1679 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

Senate President, David Mark reportedly gave outgoing Pres. Jonathan this $200,000 24k solid gold customized watch as a gift. According to Vanguard who reported that they received the image, the gold watch has ?750 N (North) 34379″ on it, and also a ?Special Edition 2010′ on the top and also bears: ?Presented by Senator David Mark GCON,? and to ?H.E. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? etched into the gold as well as the Nigerian emblem over its visible working parts.

The words ?President of the Senate? are printed on the glass back cover of the watch above the Nigerian emblem, with the words ?Federal Republic of Nigeria?.

Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari jets to London to visit President Buhari

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1794
Last post July 03, 2017, 01:03:46 AM
by internet police
President Idriss Deby of Chad announced Location Of Boko Haram Leader, Shekau

Started by admin

Views: 1471
Last post March 06, 2015, 01:45:21 AM
by admin
President Buhari cuts govt cost, cancels delegation to Hajj, saves $1 Million

Started by admin

Views: 1437
Last post August 11, 2015, 12:12:35 PM
by admin
President Buhari tells Boko Haram -Release Chibok girls, I will give you amnesty

Started by internet police

Views: 1577
Last post September 17, 2015, 09:32:23 AM
by internet police
Nigeria President elect Buhari- I can't promise i will find missing Chibok girls

Started by mastercode

Views: 1503
Last post April 14, 2015, 12:24:03 PM
by mastercode