Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing beauty  (Read 1437 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

The award winning actress has opened up on her secrets behind her beauty. She shared the tips with her fans on instagram.

In her word ?Many asking how I keep my skin glow.

1. I drink a lot of water

2. When I fall asleep , I really sleep

3. I drink a lot of fresh fruit juice 4. I only use baby lotions and moisturizers (my mum?s secret)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 09:15:37 PM by mastercode »

Wizkid's Baby Mama Reveals how She Was Disvirgined By wizkid

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1972
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:41:08 AM
by internet police
Nicki Minaj reveals new name, Now "Mrs. Petty"

Started by mastercode

Views: 4588
Last post August 19, 2019, 06:25:07 AM
by mastercode
Rapper Nelly Reveals plans He's "Working Toward" Engaging Shantel Jackson

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 14983
Last post October 30, 2020, 01:05:24 PM
by lindaikeji
Actresses still make a good wife ? Nollywood star Mercy Johnson Reveals

Started by legendguru

Views: 1564
Last post December 27, 2015, 12:12:12 AM
by legendguru
Rapper Cardi B reveals She Uses her hubby Offset's Body Fluids For Her Skin Care

Started by admin

Views: 13487
Last post December 25, 2019, 04:44:29 PM
by admin