Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Lekki bank robbery suspect nabbed:My share from the operation was N50000-suspect  (Read 2486 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

A suspected member of the armed robbery gang that attacked a bank in Lekki, Lagos in March this year says he was given only N50,000 from the operation that claimed the lives of three police officers and a teenage street hawker. Ekelemo Kuete.

The suspect, an Ondo state indigene, who is one of the four arrested this week (all 4 pictured above), said 15 of them went for the operation and that he was the one that drove the speed boat that took the robbers to the crime scene and drove them after they had completed their operation.

"We were 15 in number that went for that operation and we used two speed boats.

Five of us stayed back in the boat at Lekki while the other 10 went inside the bank. When they killed the policemen and two other civilians I queried them but they didn?t listen.
I am the speed boat driver that took the armed robbery gang to Lekki on March 12, 2015. I didn?t want to go, they forced me, and after the operation, they gave me N50,000.

I have not gone for robbery operation before now; I am into oil bunkering in Arepo along Lagos Ibadan expressway, a community in Ogun state. I know they were robbers when the contracted me to use my speed boat to convey them through the waterways to Lekki. I make money from oil bunkering between N50,000- N80,000 each time I go to work" he said.

Uncle Nabbed for raping 10-year-old, 4-year-old nieces

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 5860
Last post October 02, 2023, 09:16:25 AM
by gurusforum
Police officer caught taking bribe Nabbed by Nigerian police

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 6548
Last post November 11, 2019, 08:04:34 AM
by gurusforum