Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Author Topic: 50 Cent accuse Puff Daddy of Stealing Concept For 3AM Fragrance Ad  (Read 228 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Naijacrux
50 Cent says his ?Animal Ambition? music video and Puff Daddy?s 3AM fragrance ad look ?pretty similar.?

According to 50 Cent, the similarities between his ?Animal Ambition? music video and the newly-released ad for Puff Daddy?s 3AM fragrance are more than just coincidence.

The Queens, New York rapper shared his thoughts on the two videos in an Instagram post uploaded over the weekend.

In an Instagram picture collage, 50 Cent shared images from both his music video and Puff?s fragrance ad. And in the caption for his photo, he stated that the two visuals appear to be ?pretty similar.?

?Hmmmm pretty similar, Animal Ambition #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO did puffy copy my Sh!t? LMAO should have at least let my director shoot it,? 50 Cent said in an Instagram caption.

50 Cent calling out Puff Daddy over his 3AM fragrance ad doesn?t serve as the first time the rapper has taken aim at the Bad Boy Records founder.

Last year, he took aim at both Puff and Ciroc after signing an endorsement deal with EFFEN Vodka. He also called the entrepreneur ?a sucker? in a GQ interview published last year.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

50 Cent To Face Trial For Leaked Sex Tape, Sues Rick Ross Over Tape

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 844
Last post May 23, 2015, 02:35:36 PM
by mastercode
Kris Jenner accuse of leaking Kim kardashian famous sex tape

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 177
Last post March 30, 2016, 08:15:49 PM