Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: The hottest place in hell should be reserved for Nigerian Governors?Murray-Bruce  (Read 1676 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Bayelsa state, senator-elect, Ben Murray Bruce has stated that the hottest place in hell should be reserved for Nigerian governors who have failed to pay the salaries of their workers.

Murray-Bruce who is chairman of Silverbird Group stated this in a series of tweets against the conduct of governors on his official Twitter page. ?The hottest place in hell should be reserved for Governors who live large at public expense while workers with children have not been paid!,? he wrote.

It would be recalled that Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo, Rauf Aregbesola of Osun, Isa Yuguda of Bauchi are some of the governors who fall into this category.

?As far as I?m concerned, until all state workers are paid their salary, no governor, no commissioner, no special adviser should collect salary or allowance,? Murray-Bruce stated.

Murray-Bruce also stated that: ?It?s unacceptable for a governor who inherited a surplus from his predecessor to leave debt for the incoming governor and still want pension for life.?

He noted that he would push for the removal of immunity clause when the 8th Assembly gets underway, adding that, he was not in politics for the money. ?I?m not going to the senate to make money. I have much more than I need. I?m going there to serve God by fighting for the good of Nigerians.?

He then said: ?Political parties arent your agent of change. These guys breath in PDP and breath out APC. NASS must Remove Immunity Clause for real change.

Nigerian Police set to restore civil authority in Boko Haram liberated areas

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 3450
Last post January 21, 2016, 11:03:36 PM
by newspostng
Top Reasons why Nigerian celebrities fake their lifestyle

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 3591
Last post April 06, 2016, 01:54:10 AM
by admin