Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Generator repairer stabs security man to death in Lagos  (Read 1403 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Generator repairer stabs security man to death in Lagos
« on: May 07, 2015, 04:03:05 PM »
A 27-year-old generator repairer has reportedly stabbed one Tochukwu Ejika, a security man, to death in Lagos. The suspect, identified as Abimbola Azeez, who is from Ikire in Osun State, reportedly stabbed the victim several times on his belly during a misunderstanding in God?s Own Estate, Ijanikin.

It was gathered that the suspect was on his way out of the estate when the Chief Security Officer accosted him at about 8p.m. An exchange of words followed, which degenerated into a fight.

Before residents could intervene, Abimbola had stabbed the victim leading to the loss of blood and eventual death. The suspect was taken to Ijanikin Divisional Police Station, while the corpse was deposited at the mortuary. Azeez said: ?I live with my friend, R. Kelly, in Ayetoro, Ijanikin. Last week, I went to my customer?s house to repair his generator.?

He said he wanted to live with the customer but was told it was not possible. He said while he was leaving the estate, a man accosted him and asked him to go back, but that he did not know he was the estate security officer. He said it was when he refused to go back that the scuffle started, adding ?although I regret what happened, he attacked me first with the dagger and would have killed me. I did not mean to kill him.?

The case has been transfered to the homicide section of State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba, Lagos.

EFCC Nabbed proprietor, students of ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ training school in Lagos

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 20623
Last post May 29, 2019, 06:57:42 AM
by yungcrux
EFCC uncover $3million Lagos hotel Governor Yari built with Paris Club fund

Started by yungcrux

Views: 2078
Last post May 15, 2017, 08:13:32 AM
by yungcrux
Drug baron loses mansion, SUV to Nigerian FG, as NDLEA nabs grandma for drugs in Lagos

Started by Nairaland

Views: 8223
Last post December 18, 2023, 09:00:17 AM
by Nairaland
Wife Hides Husband?s Dead Body Indoors For Three Years In Lagos Nigeria

Started by admin

Views: 1835
Last post March 06, 2015, 02:13:11 AM
by admin
Man & Sister Insert Bottle Of Beer & Pepper Inside Vagina Of His Wife in Lagos