Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Africa's richest man, Dangote says he is ready to buy Arsenal FC at right price  (Read 1396 times)

Offline ctytravellink

Africa?s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has expressed interest in becoming the owner of English Premier League giants, Arsenal FC.

But the plan to buy the North London club is not an immediate priority for the Nigerian billionaire, as he hopes he can convince the owners to sell ?at the right price? in the future, supersport.com says.

The Nigerian said he is ready to offer Arsenal owners ?a price they won?t want to resist.?

?I still hope, one day at the right price, that I?ll buy the team. I might buy it, not at a ridiculous price but a price that the owners won?t want to resist. I know my strategy,? supersport.com quoted Dangote as saying to Bloomberg.

Dangote, who is a tycoon dealing in cement and commodities, explained that he wants to focus on his business having invested around $16 billion into it, and will make another attempt at pricing Arsenal away by the time he builds his business empire to ?a certain level.?

?We have $16 billion-worth of investments in the next few years. Right now I want to take my own business to a certain level. Once I finish on that trajectory, then maybe [an offer will follow.]?

In 2010, Dangote made attempts to acquire a stake in the English club but discussions broke down.
According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Dangote is worth three times more than the current major shareholder at Arsenal, Stan Kroenke.

Kroenke, who holds 67 percent of Arsenal, is reportedly worth $5.6 billion while Dangote is valued at $15.7 billion.

But Dangote will have to convince Kroenke to give up his 67 percent shares in the club as well as 30 percent owned by Red and White Sec Limited under the control of Uzbek billionaire Alisher Usmanov and Farhad Moshiri.

ARMS DEAL: Finally, South Africa returns seized $15m to Nigeria

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2168
Last post October 25, 2014, 09:41:20 PM
by mastercode
Nigeria will remain Africa?s top investment destination-President Buhari Assures

Started by admin

Views: 1597
Last post September 16, 2015, 01:36:55 AM
by admin
United Kingdom set to Grow Trade Ties With Africa

Started by naij

Views: 15883
Last post January 22, 2020, 10:41:14 AM
by naij
Nigeria lost again , Africa’s top crude oil producer is now Angola