Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Buhari assures Nigerians of positive change  (Read 1381 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Buhari assures Nigerians of positive change
« on: April 16, 2015, 03:02:37 PM »
President-elect Muhammdu Buhari is confident that there will be positive changes in the polity.

But he is pleading for understanding, urging the citizenry not to expect immediate results from his administration when it takes office on May 29.

Gen. Buhari spoke yesterday at his Daura, Katsina State home when Jigawa State Governor-elect Alhaji Muhammadu Badaru Abubakar, senators-elect and would-be House of Representatives members from the state visited him.

The president-elect urged Nigerians to exercise patience, saying corrective policies would take time to achieve results.

He reiterated his administration?s commitment to fighting economic sabotage, bribery, corruption and insecurity.

His words: ?People should not expect change immediately because of accumulation of problems in the country. There is need for more time and prayer from the public for the incoming administration to handle matters and bring change.

?I am affirming my commitment to fighting economic sabotage, insecurity, bribery and corruption.?

Abubakar said they were in Daura to reiterate their loyalty and support for the president-elect.

He said the state would support the incoming All Progressives Congress (APC) government?s policies to bring positive change.

The governor-elect was accompanied by his deputy, Alhaji Ibrahim Hassan Hadejia, the three senators-elect and 11 would-be members of the House of Representatives, who won on APC platform, as well as the party?s leaders and the officials of the National Association of Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA).

What will be the priority areas of the incoming federal government? The fine-tuning of the mid-term and long-term plans was at the centre of discussions yesterday as the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Working Committee (NWC) met for many hours in Abuja.

The meeting due to end today, will make recommendations to President-elect Muhamadu Buhari, according to National Publicity secretary Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

?All we discussed was to make recommendations on how the transition committee should hit the ground running; what should be immediate mid-term and long term priority of government.

?This government is not going to be like before, we discussed serious issues and honestly, I am telling you what we discussed since morning has been what should be the priority of government. Power sharing was not discussed? We are going to resume the discussion tomorrow?.

On how the on the transition committee which will interface with the federal government?s team he said ?I don?t even know the members myself, because we only made recommendations to the President-elect?, Mohammed said.

Speaking on the governorship elections, Mohammed said: ?We are not satisfied with what happened in Akwa Ibom, what happened in Rivers, we are very dissatisfied with what happened in Taraba state, we are waiting to see what is going to happen in Imo and I think tomorrow the candidate in Taraba state is going to address the media on what happened in her state?.

Asked to confirm reports the President elect will prone down the number of ministries, he said: ?Nothing like that was ever discussed.?

Former Nigerian President Obasanjo Declares Buhari as next Nigerian President

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1878
Last post March 04, 2015, 06:51:47 PM
by internet police
Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10061
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated