Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nigerian woman demands money from husband before sex-Husband Tells Judge  (Read 2001 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
A retired civil servant, Mr Chibuzo Obiedefu, on Friday told an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that his wife constantly demands for money before allowing him to have sex with her.

Obiedefu, 50, told the court that his wife, Philomena, whom he married seven years ago had since made sexual intercourse difficult in the relatioship.

?My wife is always starving me of sex and if she will allow me, she will ask me to pay for it. And if I refuse to give her money and wanted to sleep with her by force, she would hit me with any dangerous weapon she could lay her hands on,? he said.

The petitioner also accused his wife of infidelity and alleged that she was dating a policeman in their area.

?Philomena is cheating on me; she is having an affair with a policeman and whenever I caution her, she will flare up,? Obiedefu said.

The petitioner said his wife had created enmity between him and his children.

?My wife is telling my children not to come close to me because I am a bad man. My children now distance themselves from me and I am now like a stranger to them,? the 50-year-old man said.

He pleaded with the court to dissolve his seven-year-old marriage because he was tired of the relationship and he was no longer in love.

Responding, the 40-year-old businesswoman denied all the allegations.

?My husband has sex with me anytime he feels like; and I only demanded for feeding money from him,? Philomena said.

The respondent also claimed that she was not dating the policeman.

?The policeman is only a friend, no strings attached,? the mother of four said.

She urged the court not to grant her husband?s plea because she was still in love.

Nigerian prostitute, Patoo Abraham,leads protest for sex workers rights in Lagos

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2071
Last post August 05, 2014, 10:44:26 AM
by mastercode
Nigerian School Proprietress And Her Lover Found Dead In Hotel Room

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1531
Last post September 05, 2015, 12:03:47 PM
by mastercode
Nigerian sex workers allegedly attacked customers over unpaid bills in Delta