Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: I dont steal from anyone ! T I says After Marvin Gaye's Family Lawsuit  (Read 1343 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

After winning $7.3 million from Pharrell and Robin Thicke, Marvin Gaye's estate is going after T.I., who laid a verse on the heavily successful 'Blurred Lines' track.

TMZ recently caught up with the Atlanta-based artist and asked him about the lawsuit. T.I says he's going to let "the universe" take care of everything and that he doesn't steal music when creating his own.

"I don't know what's going on," he said when asked about the lawsuit. "I never really got caught up in that. I have nothing but admiration and respect for the legacy and the estate of Marvin Gaye and I've got nothing but extreme admiration for my partner Pharrell, whatever happen with it, the universe will deal with it. I'm a writer, I'm a creator, I don't steal from anybody creatively when I create my music. I know that anybody with common sense can see that."

The lawsuit involving Pharrell and Thicke set a new precedent when it comes to sampling music. The Gaye family says the two cleared more than $5 million a piece from the song's creation.

Mariah Carey and Bryan Tanaka Reportedly broke up Over Wanting Larger Family

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 5916
Last post December 22, 2023, 09:18:31 AM
by Naijaloaded
Rapper Sexyy Red Shakes Her Rump In Popeyes , family blast her for leaving them to suffer

Started by punch

Views: 6116
Last post April 19, 2024, 09:05:30 AM
by punch
Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson shares photos of her family as they fly to US

Started by admin

Views: 1357
Last post October 20, 2015, 10:42:53 AM
by admin
Actress fiberesima weeps, says she has been begging her victim family for years