Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: 4 Top Branding Tips for profitable business  (Read 1759 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
4 Top Branding Tips for profitable business
« on: March 11, 2015, 01:38:44 PM »

Branding could be defined as a guiding philosophy for building business. The benefits of building a strong brand are tremendous. With a strong name brand, you have instant name recognition, can charge higher fees, get to choose who you work with, and can handle economic changes and challenges with greater ease. In addition, a strong brand demonstrates the four C?s of branding: Clarity, Competence, Communication, and Constancy.
Does your brand pass the ?Four C Test??

C1: Clarity
Strong brands are clear about who they are and what they do. They have named and claimed their domain, often in the form of a mission statement that is shared with employees, customers, and the community. For Microsoft Corporation, Bill Gates envisioned a computer on every desk in the world.

My mission statement is clear and concise.
1____(no) 5_____ (maybe) 10_____ (yes)

C2: Competence
Strong brands have suitable skills, qualifications, and experience related to their field. They prove their worth by under promising and over-delivering. These are the people and companies you call when you need the job done right the first time. Fed Ex is known for getting your package there ?no matter what.?

I have full confidence in my ability and products/or services.

C3: Communication
Strong brands have a variety of ways to get their message delivered to their intended audience. Nowadays, companies have to use traditional and non-traditional ways of communicating with their customers. With my own coaching business, I give in-person seminars, write books, workbooks, articles, an ezine, advertise in magazines, radio/television stations, maintain two websites, and use other internet services and sites to communicate locally and globally.

My communication system if far-reaching and varied.

C4: Constancy
Strong brands are highly visible to their target audience. They are constantly there for their customers, prospects, and networking contacts. The Oprah empire is a great example. She is everywhere! From her weekly tv show, to O magazine, numerous media appearances, and volunteer activities--- Oprah is constantly in the public eye.
My visibility is high and consistent.
1____(no ) 5_____ (maybe) 10_____ (yes)

In an issue of Fast Company magazine, it said, ?We are CEO?s of our own company, Me, Inc. To be in business today, your most important job is to build a market for the brand called You. The good news is that everyone has a change to stand out. Everyone has a chance to be a brand worthy of remark.? When building and branding your business, you need to keep the four C?s in mind, because no brand can become the best brand without passing the ?Four C Test.?

How does your brand rate?
0-15: You need to work on your branding strategy
15-30: You have made some headway with your brand strategy
30-40: You have a solid name brand strategy

Global business growth slips and slide as services report waning demand

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1759
Last post March 04, 2016, 01:56:10 AM
by legendguru
Donald Trump Openly Tells Business Leaders, US Trade with Japan ‘Not Fair

Started by newspostng