Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: 10-year-old British-Nigerian Mathematics Guru Enrolled Into University  (Read 1527 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

Esther Okade a 10-year-old British-Nigerian seems like a normal kid who loves to dress up like cartoon characters and play with barbie dolls. But what makes the youngster stand out is the fact that she's also a university undergraduate.

The talented 10-year-old enrolled at the Open University, a UK-based distance learning college, in January and is already top of the class, having recently scored 100% in a recent exam.

"It's so interesting. It has the type of maths I love. It's real maths -- theories, complex numbers, all that type of stuff," she giggles. "It was super easy. My mum taught me in a nice way."

She adds: "I want to (finish the course) in two years. Then I'm going to do my PhD in financial maths when I'm 13. I want to have my own bank by the time I'm 15 because I like numbers and I like people and banking is a great way to help people."

And in case people think her parents have pushed her into starting university early, Esther emphatically disagrees.

"I actually wanted to start when I was seven. But my mum was like, "you're too young, calm down." After three years of begging, mother Efe finally agreed to explore the idea.

New Nigerian Police IG says Police officers must declare their assets

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1731
Last post June 24, 2016, 02:17:34 AM
by legendguru
Frustrated Nigerian Student student attempts suicide, jumps into river

Started by Postmaster

Views: 5384
Last post January 18, 2023, 01:02:03 PM
by Postmaster
Nigerian House of Reps passes Bill seeking increment of Corps member?s allowance

Started by newspostng

Views: 1615
Last post January 15, 2016, 10:21:13 AM
by newspostng
Angry Nigerian students block Sagamu-Benin expressway Over continued ASUU Strike

Started by yungcrux

Views: 2812
Last post May 16, 2022, 03:41:44 PM
by yungcrux
Nigerian power sector workers threatens to shut electricity if NLC Joins ASUU

Started by internet police

Views: 4837
Last post July 11, 2022, 10:57:34 AM
by internet police