Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nicki Minaj shares Opinion On Lil Wayne & Birdman Conflict  (Read 1585 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Nicki Minaj shares Opinion On Lil Wayne & Birdman Conflict
« on: March 07, 2015, 03:48:08 PM »

The Young Money rapper says she loves both Lil Wayne and Birdman.

Nicki Minaj says that the beef between her mentor Lil Wayne and Cash Money CEO Bryan "Baby" Williams, (also known as Birdman) will come to an end.

In an interview with BBC Radio, she explains her relationship with both of them.

"People know that I love Wayne and I have loyalty towards him, but I love Baby too," Nicki Minaj says. "I'm very close to Baby, and I don't think people know that."

She says she is not buying into the idea of permanent separation between the two, who have acted like father and son.

"I am banking on the fact that they're gonna work this out like family," Minaj says. "They've gone through things before just like family does and it is what it is. They gonna get through it. I'm not even gonna think that way."

[See Photos] Nick Minaj releases new photos to promote MTV EMAs

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1740
Last post October 24, 2014, 08:02:48 PM
by jchima14
Nick Minaj Talks About Possibility Of Retiring

Started by yungcrux

Views: 8521
Last post December 13, 2019, 08:16:56 AM
by yungcrux
John Legend's Wife Shares Unclad Photo of her legend On Instagram (18+)

Started by mastercode

Views: 1972
Last post July 09, 2015, 04:56:04 PM
by mastercode
Controversial Nigerian "goddess of X" Maheeda shares another unorthodox pictures

Started by mastercode

Views: 1538
Last post September 14, 2015, 10:43:59 AM
by mastercode
Nigerian Singer Flavor and Anna Ebiere's shares Photo of their Adorable Daughter

Started by mastercode

Views: 1689
Last post September 01, 2015, 05:27:31 PM
by mastercode