Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Victor Moses- My nightmare is over  (Read 1431 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Victor Moses- My nightmare is over
« on: August 12, 2014, 08:39:54 AM »

Chelsea winger Victor Moses is determined to put his Liverpool nightmare behind him and force his way into Jose Mourinho?s first team this season.

The Nigeria international made his first appearance for Chelsea in a year when he was introduced for Azpilicueta on the hour in their 2-1 victory over Hungarian side Ferencvaros Sunday night.

The 23-year-old is aiming to rebuild his career after making just six Premier League starts at Liverpool last term after being sent to Anfield on a season-long loan.

He looked certain to leave Stamford Bridge this summer, but Mourinho is having second thoughts about the Nigeria international because he counts as a home grown player in the Premier League and Champions League.

Moses, who played for his country at the World Cup this summer, is hoping to take the opportunity despite being linked with a loan move away and said: ?There are a lot of quality players here but I will keep giving it all I have got.

?I just have to forget about last season and think about this season, concentrate and keep working hard.
?What happened at Liverpool ? that?s football for you. It was a loan move, I wanted to play football but I unfortunately didn?t get as many games as I expected.

?My fitness is getting there. It was my first pre-season game ? I came back injured after the World Cup. I couldn?t join up with the lads and was just getting treatment at the training ground.?

?I?m delighted I got on (against Ferencvaros) and had the minutes I had. You?re looking at three-four games before you get back to full fitness. I?m enjoying my football at the moment and will just keep working hard,? he further told London Evening Standard.

Tottenham Completes signing of Nigerian FIFA 2015 Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1589
Last post November 13, 2015, 09:52:06 PM
by yungcrux
Manchester Utd to sign Victor Osimhen or Harry Kane

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 3892
Last post January 11, 2023, 03:16:00 PM
by xrated