Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nigeria President Jonathan - I can?t lose 2015 Nigeria presidential elections  (Read 1456 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

President Goodluck Jonathan has said he is confident of winning the forthcoming presidential elections later this month.

The president said in an interview with television channel, Aljazeera, that he has done enough to guarantee victory for him and his ruling Peoples Democratic Party. He said there was no way he could lose the elections.

?I will not lose the election,? the president said when asked whether the decision to postpone the election was informed by the suspicion that he was afraid of losing if the election was held on the previous date.

Asked again if he would accept defeat and bow out gracefully if he loses, the President declared ?I will win the election?.

President Jonathan however said if he loses ?by default?, then he will cede power and return to his village.

?If by default somebody (else) wins this election, of course, I will go to my village. This country is not my father?s estate. I want to serve.?

On whether the election would be postponed again, the president said the exercise will be conducted as scheduled by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

INEC had postponed the general elections originally scheduled for February 14 and 21, to March 28 and April 11.