Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: How to make genuine income on-line Powered By Nigerian Business Christian Forum  (Read 1941 times)

Offline faithcenter7

May i introduce myself as Mr Daniel Osoba. I am a core member of Nigeria MBA and currently working with CAC Nigeria. I hail from Benue State.

I would want to introduce to those it may concern of an online business which has profited me for two years. I have been earning genuinely and responsibly.

While surfing the internet, i stumbled to a testimony( four years ago) by Deaconess Olaitan Kehinde about an online business. I followed this information up to 6months discover how genuine it was and from experience i watched there website closely.

The Firm is known as Zetrononlinepayaccess(Today's Best INVESTMENT). I visited there webpage on facebook and discovered they were active.

In 2012, i decided to give them a trial by contacting them, i started up and they sent to me all legal documents presented for documentation, which i followed up drastically because of fraud and an unforeseen circumstance which might arise. I also discovered that they are registered under CAC as sub of Creative Technology for Development with reg no. CAC/IT/NO 47281.

I started up with them and i must say that, i was impressed with there operative system because, i was able to communicate with other members online through the membership forum, and i am able to monitor my INVESTMENT. Moreover, you dont need any online or dorm account as you are able to make or receive payment with your local currency account.

send your email to 081[36495202] as text for more information

US Sentenced Nigerian to 27 years in Jail for internet love scam

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1695
Last post February 04, 2017, 03:07:43 PM
by newspostng
How to push to 30,000 - 50,000 real human Nigerian traffic daily to site

Started by olusolabiz

Replies: 0
Views: 2871
Last post September 03, 2017, 05:52:09 PM