Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Bypass iCloud Activation Lock for your iPhone 4s 5 4 5s 5c 6 6+ iPod or iPad  (Read 4322 times)

Offline Anri1986

Here you can find the best way to bypass icloud activation lock on your iPhone , iPod or iPad . This is the best service to make this procedure very fast and easy. You only need to download the bypass icloud software from this page on your PC and follow the guide bellow . We today in this special post will show you how  to use this service step by step. Many of us have this problem . If you buy iPhone from eBay , other store or on the streat ,  then is possible that the iPhone was stolen from his owner . Then you see that  iCloud activation lock is on , but you dont know the passcode. In this situations is not possible to use your iPhone , iPod or iPad on any SIM card . But We today have solution how to make the bypass icloud process , and to resolve this problem permanent . Bellow you will find the Download link to bypass icloud activation and guide how to use this software .
On this page you can get for free the bypass icloud activation tool : http://www.bypassicloudactivationlock.net/

Offline chimaike

Can u seen it to my email
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 03:13:33 PM »
Pls I tried downloading the icloud software but its asking for a survey completion, can u just send it to my email - freezechimex@gmail.com or freezechimex@yahoo.com. Thanks.....

Offline May Law

you can retrieve data by yourself. There are programs to do that. For example Free Iphone Manager
I used it few times.it's free and it works as good as can be expected. The main thing is to stop using the external hard disk until you use this tool, and avoid writing any files to it.

Apple debut Cheaper Speaker After Cheaper iPhone

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1901
Last post May 21, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
by mastercode
Apple to Roll Out iPhone 6c and apple Watch 2 in March - Report

Started by admin

Views: 2198
Last post December 09, 2015, 07:28:16 PM
by admin
Leaked New Iphone 7 Images Shows 256GB Version, Dual Camera Module features

Started by legendguru

Views: 2401
Last post May 23, 2016, 12:48:29 AM
by legendguru
iPhone 6 Catches Fire,Burns Down Entire Farmhouse,Family demand $600k from Apple

Started by legendguru

Views: 1880
Last post March 07, 2018, 12:20:17 AM
by legendguru
Apple reject U.S order to unlock its encrypted iPhone software to find terrorist

Started by mastercode

Views: 1840
Last post February 18, 2016, 12:58:33 AM
by mastercode