Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: My husband is my ?pet project?, says Fayose?s wife  (Read 1210 times)

Offline jchima14

My husband is my ?pet project?, says Fayose?s wife
« on: January 28, 2015, 11:22:29 AM »

Wife of Ekiti State Governor, Mrs Feyisetan Fayose, unlike many First Ladies believes in the philosophy that her work should speak for her, rather than her face and photographs.
This is probably why she chooses not to run any pet project in the state unlike her predecessors and colleagues in other states but vowed to add value to whatever her husband, Ayo Fayose, executes in terms of projects and programmes.

She made her position known on the matter when she told journalists that her husband would be her own pet project in the state.

Mrs Fayose has been widely acknowledged by her husband as the brain behind his second coming to power, not withstanding her low profile.

Since her husband?s sudden exit from 2006, much was not heard from Mrs Fayose until around 2013 when she declared that God had revealed to her that her husband would succeed the then sitting Governor Kayode Fayemi. Not many people took her serious, as they described her revelation as that of a ?day dreamer? but Feyisetan never wavered.
Source: http://ereporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2849-my-husband-is-my-pet-project-says-fayose-s-wife