Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Author Topic: Lil Wayne Reportedly Wants Drake & Nicki Minaj To Leave Cash Money With him  (Read 204 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Lil Wayne allegedly wants to ensure that all of his Young Money artists remain under his control.

Late last week it was reported that Lil Wayne was preparing to sue Cash Money Records? co-founder Birdman for an alleged $8 million.

Now, according to new reports made by TMZ, sources close to Lil Wayne say that he plans to take Drake and Nicki Minaj with him when he ultimately leaves his long-time label home, Cash Money Records.

?Our Weezy sources tell us -- in addition to demanding millions from Birdman -- Wayne plans to sue to ensure all his Young Money Entertainment artists remain under HIS umbrella,? the report states.

However, TMZ continues by citing the distribution deal Cash Money has with all of the Young Money Entertainment artists as a potential problem.

On his latest mixtape?s opening track, a remix of O.T. Genasis? "CoCo," Lil Wayne referenced his ties to both Drake and Nicki Minaj.

"I ain't trippin', I got Barbie, I got Drake too," Wayne raps.

Floyd Mayweather on Money Bed-They go to strip club,I bring the strip club to me

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 134
Last post December 22, 2015, 01:56:45 AM
by yungcrux
Wal-Mart Reportedly drops Rick Ross Black Market album Over threat to kill trump

Started by internet police

Views: 187
Last post December 20, 2015, 01:01:40 PM
by internet police
Kanye West & Tyga Reportedly Working On Kylie Jenner's Debut Album

Started by mastercode

Views: 183
Last post June 13, 2015, 10:22:27 AM
by mastercode
Rihanna Reportedly Moves In With Leonardo Dicaprio amid dating report