Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Jobless youth shot dead while struggling for election campaign money  (Read 1861 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

A 25-year-old man, Kingsley Ughala, has been shot dead while struggling to share the money dashed out by a politician after a rally of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State.

The incident happened on Friday afternoon in the Gbagada area of the state.

It was learnt that Kingsley had followed the APC to a rally and returned with some group of boys who later besieged the campaign office of the APC governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode, for ?settlement.?

Asource also gahered that after money was given out to the men, trouble started when a particular group wanted to pocket the largesse.

In the ensuing scuffle, the Imo State indigene was shot dead.

His corpse was said to have been deposited at the Gbagada General Hospital mortuary.

It was learnt that the police, had however arrested a suspect, Abayomi Ayeni.

A resident of the area, Jegede Johnson, said the victim was killed around 4pm.

He said, ?It happened around the APC campaign office in Gbagada. After they finished their rally for the day, some group of boys returned to the campaign office for settlement.

?They were given some money to share among themselves.

?A fight broke out when one of the groups wanted to go away with the money.

?The struggle was intense, and at a point one of the groups brought out a gun and shot the guy dead.?

The victim?s father, Samuel, a carpenter, said he had returned from work in the evening of the fateful day when he learnt his son had been killed.

?I returned from work at about 9pm and I heard my son was killed. By that time, it was too late for me to go out so I waited till the following day which was a Saturday. I reported the matter at the Ifako Police Station.

?He had just finished his apprenticeship and we were looking for a job for him when he was killed. He was the third out of my six children.?

The victim?s elder brother, Chima, said, ?I learnt that my brother was struggling for the money with those boys. When they entered a bus, they shot and killed him.?

It was gathered that the matter had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba, where the suspect was also being held.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

Buhari shuts up rumour mongers , "I'm not dead" - Released dinner picture in UK

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 2014
Last post January 30, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
by legendguru
NIGERIA BREAKING NEWS: Many dead as 2 suicide bombers hit Kano Nigeria

Started by admin

Views: 1441
Last post February 24, 2015, 08:14:19 PM
by admin
New video claiming Boko Haram leader is alive, as Nigerian Army claims he's dead

Started by admin

Views: 2252
Last post October 03, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
by admin
Bomb blast by deadly boko haram group leaves Six dead, 11 injured in Maiduguri

Started by internet police

Views: 1326
Last post July 31, 2015, 07:07:34 PM
by internet police
Boko Haram smile as Nigerian Army Kill Civilians through Accidental bomb 52 dead

Started by newspostng

Views: 1775
Last post January 18, 2017, 08:53:57 AM
by newspostng