Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: US Nigerian descent Rapper Wale Reflects On Terrorist Attacks In Nigeria  (Read 1764 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

The death toll is estimated to be over 2,000, yet the most trafficked picture online, only offers a glimpse at the aftermath.

Images of charred Nigerian bodies have been circulating the Internet since a terrorist attack occurred in several northern villages within the country January 3.

The death toll is estimated to be more than 2,000, yet the most-trafficked picture online only offers a glimpse at the aftermath.

Wale, a rapper of Nigerian descent, says he can't bear to view the photos.

?I didn?t want to see them, but people kept sending them, people kept posting them,? he tells MTV in an interview. ?It?s one of those things where we can complain all we want: ?My feet hurt, my legs hurt, my back hurts, my girl broke up with me? ? you got to look a little deeper into the world. These are minuscule, minor things compared to what?s going on in the world."

Similar terrorist attacks have taken place within the country since 2009. The militant Islamist group Boko Haram has been largely responsible for a number of violent incidents on schools, churches, police and civilians.

Authorities believe they are also behind the most recent raid on Baga and 15 additional northern Nigerian villages.

?It?s fucked up and it?s just like, ?Where are you safe at? Where?'? Wale asks. "Something as pure as religion, which is essentially love, love for mankind and respect and loyalty to your spirit, a loyalty within self, a love within self. It?s so crazy that has been used as a tool to kill, to murder and to have no boundaries."

Nigeria singer Wizkid Says He Does Not Care About Awards - blast BET Awards

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2182
Last post June 30, 2015, 01:17:33 PM
by mastercode
Nigerians Warn New Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria To?Stay Away From Singer Flavour?

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1629
Last post October 27, 2015, 12:07:06 PM
by yungcrux
Meet Lilian: Nigeria's Representative To Big Brother Africa 2014

Started by internet police

Views: 1755
Last post September 24, 2014, 08:00:04 AM
by internet police
Nigeria singer Wizkid arrested in Kenya for smoking weed