Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Game and Tyga Among Artists In Los Angeles Millions March against black killings  (Read 1922 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Hip Hop has played its role to some extent in the recent protests regarding African Americans and the police.

The Game, among Tyga, DJ Mustard and thousands of other people took to the streets of Los Angeles to take part in the Millions March. It was similar to the one in New York just a few weeks back where Hip Hop was also at the forefront. The march, which started at Pan Pacific Park, shut down traffic as those who participated held signs and chanted for what they perceived as an injustice to those who have died and/or been harassed by police and for a change in how African Americans are viewed and valued. Game posted pictures of some of what happened on his Instagram.

The Game recently made a statement on Instagram about the police saying, "I guess y?all ?can?t breathe? either," playing off the Eric Gardner "I can't breathe" based protest movement and a trio of former police officers wearing shirts baring the words "I can breathe." He would later explain himself in a subsequent post saying his initial comments were directed at the three men in the famed picture and not police officers in general.

Rihanna Dazzles In Black At The Launch Of Her ?RogueMan? Cologne Launch

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1912
Last post October 26, 2014, 11:23:05 PM
by mastercode
Nicki Minaj revealed ,White People Treat me Better Than Black People Do

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 9802
Last post November 08, 2019, 07:59:37 AM
by lindaikeji
Wal-Mart Reportedly drops Rick Ross Black Market album Over threat to kill trump

Started by internet police

Views: 1688
Last post December 20, 2015, 01:01:40 PM
by internet police
Nicki Minaj & Kenneth Petty's Wedding Rings cost millions of dollars

Started by punch

Views: 16163
Last post November 01, 2019, 11:24:57 AM
by punch
Rapper Rick Ross Responds To Reports That Wal-Mart Pulled his Black Market Album

Started by admin

Views: 1678
Last post December 23, 2015, 09:52:24 AM
by admin