Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Author Topic: Mourinho says he is not ready to rest players despite hectic festive fixtures  (Read 218 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, has said he will continue picking his best players, despite their gruelling festive fixtures.

The Blues played Stoke at the Britannia Stadium on Monday, before hosting West Ham on Boxing Day. On Sunday, the table toppers travel to Southampton.

Mourinho has not been keen to rotate his squad in those games and explained his decision.

?My players are human like all the others. The point is that every match, for us, is fundamental,? he said.

?You can?t choose matches where we have more chances to win than others. If they are in good condition, they play.

?I had two training sessions planned for Saturday, but they were crying so much in the dressing room I?ve decided to make a change. They are training now. Because of that, tomorrow, instead of two sessions, only one session.

Jonathan gives emotional speech on APC, Amaechi?s comment on parallel government
?It will be difficult for ?Southampton and us. But before this match I had the feeling I have every Boxing Day: so proud. We get the salaries we get because people are in love with the game. If people want football, we have to give them football.?

Jose Mourinho tell chelsea fans, dont expect New Signings in January transfer

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 108
Last post November 20, 2015, 11:06:57 PM
by yungcrux
From fire to hire -Jose Mourinho signed Managerial deal with Machester United

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 102
Last post December 21, 2015, 10:26:28 PM
by legendguru