Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Mourinho says he is not ready to rest players despite hectic festive fixtures  (Read 1549 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, has said he will continue picking his best players, despite their gruelling festive fixtures.

The Blues played Stoke at the Britannia Stadium on Monday, before hosting West Ham on Boxing Day. On Sunday, the table toppers travel to Southampton.

Mourinho has not been keen to rotate his squad in those games and explained his decision.

?My players are human like all the others. The point is that every match, for us, is fundamental,? he said.

?You can?t choose matches where we have more chances to win than others. If they are in good condition, they play.

?I had two training sessions planned for Saturday, but they were crying so much in the dressing room I?ve decided to make a change. They are training now. Because of that, tomorrow, instead of two sessions, only one session.

Jonathan gives emotional speech on APC, Amaechi?s comment on parallel government
?It will be difficult for ?Southampton and us. But before this match I had the feeling I have every Boxing Day: so proud. We get the salaries we get because people are in love with the game. If people want football, we have to give them football.?

France international Karim Benzema ready to join Arsenal

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1213
Last post August 24, 2015, 11:18:03 AM
by admin
Manchester City and Raheem Sterling ready to discuss new contract

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 4954
Last post June 18, 2021, 02:34:26 PM
by xrated