Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Chris Brown Apologizes For Blasting Karrueche Tran on Instagram  (Read 1637 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Chris Brown Apologizes For Blasting Karrueche Tran on Instagram
« on: December 08, 2014, 09:21:59 PM »

Lover boy Chris Brown has apologized to his on and off girlfriend Karrueche who he lashed out at on Instagram yesterday.
Chris admitted he is young and dumb and he acts weird anytime he is hurt. He said

Being young and dumb is one of my strong suits and emotional at best. I love hard and react impulsively when I?m hurt at times. I don?t think social media is a place to air out or hash out personal problems and a nigga feel hella wack for doing it. So I am apologizing I live in a glass house and the same shit that makes me great also is my curse. Everybody know I love that girl. I don?t care how my image my look to the public because I?m still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize!

John Legend's Wife Shares Unclad Photo of her legend On Instagram (18+)

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1973
Last post July 09, 2015, 04:56:04 PM
by mastercode
Cops warn kardashian Kylie Jenner to post less on Instagram, star vows to quit

Started by mastercode

Views: 1795
Last post January 02, 2016, 09:54:39 PM
by mastercode
Rapper turned thirst trapper Iggy Azalea Shows Off Lace Bodysuit On Instagram

Started by punch

Views: 9050
Last post February 13, 2019, 07:02:25 AM
by punch
Nicki Minaj Instagram comment in SHAMBLES over bleaching from dark to light Skin

Started by admin

Views: 1431
Last post March 06, 2016, 01:37:21 PM
by admin
Megan Thee Stallion back on thot shit on Instagram panties rolled

Started by naij

Views: 3113
Last post April 19, 2023, 07:30:13 AM
by naij