(1) Bourdon House, London: If you think Harrod?s is the best place to shop in the UK, think again. Bourdon House is the most exclusive boutique in the city. Formerly a royal residence, it has a tailoring floor, mini-cinema and a vintage style Barbershop.
(2) New Porsche Design: This hip luxury design shop is located in Hong Kong. Since 2012, it has been selling ?limited edition? wrist watches, fashion and gadgets. The store also has a lounge area for relaxing and a large LCD screen for entertainment.
(3) House of Bijan, Beverley Hills: Established in 1976, it?s no surprise that this opulent shop is located where the rich and famous gather. Known for its fine interior decor, it sells neck ties, amongst many items, that cost over $6000. Its clientele includes Barack Obama, Ronald Reagan and Vladimir Putin.
(4) Carine Gilson, Paris: This is one of the most expensive (and exclusive) boutiques in Paris, thanks to prices for a thong and its wealthy clientele. It was originally established in Belgium.
(5) Louis Vuitton, Paris: This is one of the most well-known designer stores known for its leather-branding logo. What you may not know is that the building also has a museum exhibiting the finest visual art, and a library overlooking the city of lights.