Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Tiwa savage responds savagely to critics - The person sucking my boobs likes it  (Read 16024 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

Popular Nigerian musician, Tiwatope Savage, better known as Tiwa Savage, has given what appears as an interesting retort to an Instagram follower after she uploaded a sexy picture of herself on her social media page on Wednesday.

The Nigerian singer, songwriter, actress and mum, who currently has a songwriting deal with universal Music Group Publishing, took her time to reply a troll who was trying to insinuate that her breasts had fallen.

Tiwa, had in the past, been in the news for allegedly having an affair with her colleague and popular musician, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, also known as Wizkid.

The African Bad Girl, who recently released a song, took to her Instagram page to make the announcement with sexy pictures and the caption “I think they know by now that I’m a rebel. Boss, please don’t come here to preach, we know that the picture is very bad, but you have seen nothing yet’’.

A fan immediately went to the comment section to attack her, saying: “Ah! These ones have become flat’’.

Responding to the troll, she wrote: “Mr. Ibra, sorry boo, I had to breastfeed my beautiful son, but if you wire me small dollars I can go to the doctor to add implants. Until then, the person sucking it is not complaining.”

Nigerian Singer Simi lambasts critics insinuating she speaks with fake accent

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 9867
Last post May 22, 2023, 03:12:04 PM
by Postmaster
Nigerian Tems blast at critics over wayward life accusations

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 3927
Last post November 30, 2022, 04:16:08 PM
by Naijaloaded