Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Drake Paid 350K To Settle Sexual Assault Claim  (Read 6860 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Drake Paid 350K To Settle Sexual Assault Claim
« on: June 19, 2019, 07:05:09 AM »

Last year, Drake and Laquana Morris, aka Layla Lace, countersued each other over allegations Drake had raped and impregnated her back in 2017.

According to The Blast, they settled out of court with Drake paying Morris 350K. The Blast has also obtained Morris's criminal complaint, which suggests Drake does oral weird.

"I, Laquana Morris signed a retainer agreement with Alexander Cabereiras on January 23, 2018. I explained to him that I was sexually assaulted by the rapper Drake."

Morris then went into great detail and explained, "How Drake forced me to perform oral on him. It wasn't your ordinary oral it was more so a fetish where he measured a cup and demanded that I spit in the cup until he had measured it. Afterward he dumped the spit on my face repeating, 'I wanna see your face messy.'"

Morris says that her claims were investigated by authorities, who cleared Drake only because they couldn't secure a "100%" conviction.

Drake's team says she's completely making up the whole incident and want the police to continue to investigate her for filing a false report. (Even though they've already paid her.)

Panic As "RIP Drake" Trends On Twitter

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 9405
Last post November 16, 2020, 10:27:41 AM
by legendguru
Rapper Drake is Dating Another Rapper's Young Sister

Started by punch

Views: 5071
Last post March 11, 2024, 08:04:10 AM
by punch
Rapper Drake Sets New Billboard Chart Record for "if ure reading its late album"

Started by admin

Views: 2051
Last post February 27, 2015, 10:57:02 PM
by admin
Drake & Rihanna caught Kissing At Miami Stop Of "Summer Sixteen Tour"

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1715
Last post September 02, 2016, 06:39:20 AM
by yungcrux
Rapper Drake Rake huge cash on a single track - "In My Feelings"