Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nolloywood actress Etinosa Nude Saga , MC Galaxy confesses finnally  (Read 14086 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator

Nigerian Singer, MC Galaxy has again confessed that the nude sex video he had with comedienne, Etinosa was planned.

we recalls that on March 15, actress and popular Instagram comedienne, Etinosa made news after she stripped naked on singer MC Galaxy’s lG live video.

She received a lot of backlash from Nigerians but later apologised.

But in a fresh interview with HIP Tv, MC Galaxy said himself and the Etinosa planned that she would go naked on his IG live

He, however, said he did not know she would go that far.

He said, “I think I need to say the whole truth about this live video thing once and for all.

“The live video thing we planned it. Me and Etinosa actually planned that stuff but I wasn’t happy the way the whole thing turned pout to be on me alone.

“We planned it but we did not plan she would ”over naked” like that. She over did it when she came on live video.”

actress, Sikirat Sindodo reveals, We are poor,There’s poor pay in Nollywood

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 11351
Last post January 28, 2019, 07:24:26 AM
by Naijaloaded
Nollywood Actress makes revelation about Nollywood actors, warns Nigerians

Started by naij

Views: 11295
Last post September 28, 2018, 05:19:34 AM
by naij
Nollywood actress kicked against women Slapping Senator as Nollywood patron

Started by newspostng

Views: 11951
Last post March 18, 2020, 11:58:46 AM
by newspostng
Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh finally leaves Nollywood for good

Started by mastercode

Views: 6958
Last post August 19, 2022, 01:15:19 PM
by mastercode
Nollywood actress,Ireti Doyle speaks on Davido’s active involvement in Osun Poll

Started by bellanaija

Views: 6907
Last post September 26, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
by bellanaija