Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Davido weighs in as Peruzzi allegedly slap social media influencer  (Read 14401 times)

Offline Postmaster

• Global Moderator

Popular Nigerian Musician, David Adeleke, AKA, Davido has reacted after DMW singer, Peruzzi allegedly physically assaulted social media influencer, Pamilerin.

It was gathered that Peruzzi ordered his bodyguards to slap Pamilerin.

Pamilerin confirmed the attack through his Twitter page on Monday by sharing a picture of his red-eye and marks on his face in a series of tweets.

He also tweeted, “The worst happened to me today, but they will be hearing from me shortly and surely. Let’s keep up the energy! #TheresStillFreedomOfExpression #DontForget!”

Reacting, Davido in a reaction on his Twitter page on Monday apologized to Pamilerin on behalf of Peruzzi.

He tweeted, “I apologize to you @thepamilerin on behalf of my Brother and Artist @Peruzzi_VIBES. He was wrong for putting his hands on you but people need to realize that we Artists are human beings and we see everything! You said some harsh words too my brother and sometimes this thing dey pain!”

Tiwa Savage,Davido nominated for 2018 BET Awards - Check Out Full List Of 2018

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 8994
Last post May 18, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
by yungcrux
MTV 2023 Video Music Awards- Afrobeats category introduced,Wizkid, Davido, Rema nominated

Started by Nairaland

Views: 3894
Last post August 09, 2023, 09:03:00 AM
by Nairaland
Davido, Burnaboy, Wizkid, make headline at 2019 Soundcity MVP awards [Full List]

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 9947
Last post January 07, 2019, 01:27:11 AM
by lindaikeji
Davido, burnaboy, Funke Akindele, Wizkid make Forbes Africa icons’ list

Started by punch

Views: 12031
Last post April 07, 2021, 11:28:42 AM
by punch
Davido’s ‘FALL’ certified platinum also his Love Music ‘IF’ hits diamond status