Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: husband tells Police after killing neighbour ,he’ll never make advance to marry  (Read 20483 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator
A 30-year-old man, Abubakar Muhammadu, has been killed by a 21-year-old man, Audu Umar for allegedly making advances to his wife

Audu, who is currently in the custody of the Niger State Police Command, said that he did not regret killing Muhammadu because he was fond of making advances to married women in the village.

According to The Nation, the suspect declared that he was satisfied with executing judgment upon the victim, insisting he was ready to face the consequence of his action.

“I do not regret killing him because Mohammadu decided to die like a chicken. In his next world, he will not make advances to married women in this village.

“I am ready to bear the consequences, so let the law take its cause. I am fulfilled Mohammadu will never see my wife again, Allah will judge him.”

Audu and Muhammadu hail from Wawa village in New- Bussa in Borgu Local Government Area of Niger state

The suspect’s wife, Hassana Audu, had reported to her husband that the deceased had been disturbing her for relationship which she refused.

The suspect claimed he had warned the deceased several times to desist from making advances to his wife which he refused but went further to provoke him beyond reason, so he attacked him with a machete, inflicted deep cuts on his head which resulted to his death.

The Command Public Relations Officer, Mohammad Abubakar, said that the matter would be charged to court after investigation.

How Nigerian girls make N1.08 million for their madam after being sold

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 15551
Last post May 27, 2019, 06:49:28 AM
by gurusforum
Rapper Cardi B Says her husband offset did not finger her in New explicit video

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 8824
Last post August 29, 2018, 12:29:58 AM
by naij