Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Dear Mastercode: i need to ask  (Read 9778 times)

Offline Erajude

Dear Mastercode: i need to ask
« on: June 02, 2019, 12:23:02 PM »
Goodafternoon Sir.
I need to know. I watched you very good practical videos. I have not come across a nigerian who give strategy for free. God will bless your effort.
Your video attracted me to this forum. I saw the one make up $100 daily trading binary tick trade on new interface(new strategies) and another on volatility trading lower strategy makes $108 usd in 30min ang binary  option strategy No touch binary 100%2019.

Because of the one on the new interface are the other nolonger relevant?
Please forgive my long history before my question. Just new in the business.

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Re: Dear Mastercode: i need to ask
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 04:59:22 PM »
Check the binary thread section on this forum .the newest 6 strategies are relevant . The last 2 strategies are more profitable. The digits under and the no touch  method. Use those 2 methods and follow the rules.

Do not use any of the old strategies some may still works but no on the long run. Subscribe to YouTube page to get notifications when we release new strategies.also check this forum regularly.

Always use the webtrader . That is where you see all interface.link to webtrader is always in video description  on YouTube and binary option thread on this forum.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 05:00:56 PM by mastercode »