Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Singer Dencia attacks RMD for commenting on butt enlargement, boob lift  (Read 20422 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

Singer, Dencia has called out veteran actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo, over his statement against butt enlargement, boob lift and artificial body configurations.

RMD had in a post on his Instagram page advised against cosmetic surgeries, stressing that they cannot guarantee true happiness in life.

He wrote: “True happiness comes from knowing who you are (self-discovery) and loving yourself, anyone who can live without caring about the validation of others is the one who has found true happiness. A woman who is secure in her looks has no urge to go under the knife for enhancement, think Michelle Obama.

“Having been there, I can tell you for free that weight loss, weight gain, butt enlargement, boob lift, marriage, buying/building your own house, having kids, wearing expensive clothes and shoes cannot make you truly happy.

“Mostly, the things we do to show others we are beautiful, made, tough and/or connected are things that magnify our insecurities.”

However, Dencia faulted the actor for taking to social media to mention butt enlargement and boob lift.

According to her, such a message should not be posted by RMD.

On her Instagram page, she wrote: ”RMD is older than my dad, I mean 10 years older, I’ll be so embarrassed if my dad was on the internet talking like this. All these folks steady losing cool points because of social media.

“Parents need to stop this social media bants. Why are you a 57year old man commenting about boobs and butts lifts?

“Truths is he ain’t lying, cosmetic surgery doesn’t make you feel any better about urself, that’s why people keep going and doing it over and over again but still, I don’t want to it to be him talking about it.”

Tonto Dikeh react to Ex singer Solidstar’s mental health

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 5933
Last post August 25, 2023, 08:16:32 AM
by bellanaija
Actress Omotola attacks blast President Buhari , Nigeria under you is hellish

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 13851
Last post April 15, 2019, 07:38:49 AM
by Postmaster