Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Davido reacted to Appeal Court judgement on Osun guber  (Read 10206 times)

Offline bellanaija

• Global Moderator
Davido reacted to Appeal Court judgement on Osun guber
« on: May 10, 2019, 07:00:28 AM »

Popular Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, better known as Davido, has reacted to the Appeal Court judgement that did not go the way of his uncle and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate in the last Osun State governorship election, Ademola Adeleke.

The Appeal Court on Thursday declared the state governor, Gbeyega Oyetola, as the winner of the last Osun State governorship election.

However, Davido hinted that the judgement would be contested at the Supreme Court.

In a series of tweets, the popular musician urged his followers to remain calm, expressing optimism that Adeleke would be declared winner at the apex court.

According to Davido: “We won the first leg. We have lost the second leg but I am certain the Highest Court in the land will rectify and restore all that has been stolen from us with this judgment! Everybody stay calm and stay safe! See you on the other side.

“As you all know there is one last and most important lap. It is time for that last lap and the God I know and serve is in control.

“My people, we can’t hide our disappointment on this judgment of the Court of Appeal. It hurts, it’s extremely painful but guess what? It is not the end. Far from it. Everyone remain calm. I want to urge all our supporters to remain calm in this time.”

court orders arrest Naira marley re arrest for alleged car theft

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 13552
Last post December 18, 2019, 12:51:34 PM
by lindaikeji
Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Rahman Jago, others heading to court - Yahoo saga

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 3492
Last post May 13, 2019, 06:57:30 AM
by guruslodge