Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Tonto Dike revealed- Why I said my ex-husband, Churchill is ’40 seconds’ man  (Read 11738 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike, has revealed why she described her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill as a “40 seconds” man.

Tonto was responding to a fan who berated her for using Churchill’s alleged sexual deficiency to publicly shame him.

Tonto said she made her ex-husband’s inabilities public because he first accused her of being on hard drugs.

Recall that Tonto Dike had in a recent interview with Daddy Freeze of Cool FM, claimed the father of her son suffers from premature ejaculation and only lasts for “40 seconds.”

The actress’ claim has since generated a lot of controversies with her followers taking diverse stands.

In a post she shared on Instagram, Tonto warned that what happened to her can happen to anyone and advised that others should learn from her situation.

She wrote, “So a man f**king man say I’m on drugs and I can’t use his sexual disease against him?

“For me, I will drag your life from hell and back until I’m ok!! We all can’t be the same, you know.”

I almost committed suicide – Kanayo O Kanayo revealed

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 7793
Last post May 06, 2022, 02:31:43 PM
by punch
I was depressed after my husband took a second wife – Yul Edochie ist wife says

Started by guruslodge

Views: 7660
Last post July 22, 2022, 03:36:09 PM
by guruslodge
Nigerian celebrities crushing on Genevieve Nnaji Revealed - View full list

Started by mastercode

Views: 1744
Last post April 11, 2016, 12:46:33 AM
by mastercode
Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim revealed,I was called K-legs, mocked,ridiculed

Started by Postmaster

Views: 8592
Last post September 05, 2018, 06:14:03 AM
by Postmaster
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe revealed why she fought Larrit in public

Started by gurusforum

Views: 8416
Last post June 15, 2022, 01:33:23 PM
by gurusforum