Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Lawmakers decries President Trump intention to further hike US tariffs on China  (Read 11454 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

U.S. President Donald Trump's intention to further hike U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods has alarmed American lawmakers of both parties who fear dire economic consequences from escalating tensions between the United States and its trading partners.

"I'm anxious for the tariff war to come to an end," Republican Sen. Jerry Moran of agriculturally rich Kansas told reporters on Tuesday. "Exports are very important to the economy of my state. I would encourage the rapid resolution between the United States and China, because it has an immediate and consequential effect on the livelihoods of lots of people."

"The [president's] whole tariff policy has been dangerous folly," New Jersey Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez said. "I hear it from New Jersey companies that recently, just this past week, told me about tariffs they have to pay on particular products that they can't get anywhere else [but foreign suppliers]."

New US President Joe Bidden Makes Immediate Changes to Policy, Rules

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 11141
Last post January 22, 2021, 08:23:59 AM
by gurusforum
Russia strikes Ukraine with Missile After Ukraine President EU Meeting

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 5775
Last post February 10, 2023, 03:38:30 PM
by legendguru