Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: man who killed girlfriend’s nine family members reveals reasons  (Read 10399 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

45-year-old Deji Adenuga who was alleged to have burnt nine members of his ex-girlfriend family where eight have been reported dead has confessed to the crime.

Adenuga, a palm wine tapper who was popularly known as, “Davar Oluodo,” owned up to have brutally killed his ex-girlfriend, Titi Sanumi’s family members when he was paraded at the headquarters of Ondo State Police Command.

It was gathered that Adenuga had in 2013 escaped from the Olokuta Medium Prison, Akure when he was standing trial for killing his first wife in 2012.

He was said to have been granted prerogative of mercy in 2015 after he was caught months after fleeing the prison when a jailbreak occurred.

On April 23, Igbodigho community in Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State was again thrown into mourning following the action of Adenuga after he set a family of nine ablaze.

Five members of the family were reported dead with three of them declared dead two days after they were recuperating in the hospital.

45-year-old Deji Adenuga who was alleged to have burnt nine members of his ex-girlfriend family where eight have been reported dead has confessed to the crime.

Adenuga, a palm wine tapper who was popularly known as, “Davar Oluodo,” owned up to have brutally killed his ex-girlfriend, Titi Sanumi’s family members when he was paraded at the headquarters of Ondo State Police Command.

It was gathered that Adenuga had in 2013 escaped from the Olokuta Medium Prison, Akure when he was standing trial for killing his first wife in 2012.

He was said to have been granted prerogative of mercy in 2015 after he was caught months after fleeing the prison when a jailbreak occurred.

On April 23, Igbodigho community in Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State was again thrown into mourning following the action of Adenuga after he set a family of nine ablaze.

Five members of the family were reported dead with three of them declared dead two days after they were recuperating in the hospital.

Confessing to the crime, Adenuga who was an ex-convict said that he was jilted by his erstwhile girlfriend, Titi. This made him to set the family house ablaze in the middle of the night.

According to him, Titi’s elder sister, Jumoke compounded the no love lost between him and his estranged girlfriend, alleging that she was using Titi to defraud him.

His words: “My girlfriend (Titi) went to abort the four months old pregnancy she had for me after I advised her not to.

“She also ran away with my N55, 000.

“I’ve been the one taking care of Titi and her aunt’s family.

Bobrisky reveals - Don’t leave your man if he cheats, my bae cheats all the time

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1549
Last post December 11, 2017, 07:40:27 AM
by internet police
Igboman allegedly abducted, raped, impregnated Hausa girl -Muslim group reveals

Started by Postmaster

Views: 10824
Last post November 06, 2019, 07:52:52 AM
by Postmaster
Coco Reveals secret to 15yrs Marriage-All women should be slaves to make it work

Started by mastercode

Views: 1501
Last post August 12, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
by mastercode
Igbos are very rude,Fani Kayode Estranged wife,Precious reveals what he told her

Started by punch

Views: 11721
Last post December 06, 2021, 12:50:39 PM
by punch
Tonto dikeh did this to me - Husband finally reveals what happened in Video

Started by legendguru

Views: 1633
Last post March 20, 2017, 08:44:46 AM
by legendguru