Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: P squre Mr. P slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges  (Read 14759 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Tanzanian singer, Diamond Plantnumz has accused Peter Okoye, of the defunct P-Square, also known as Mr. P, of sleeping with his (Plantnumz) wife, Zaria.

Plantnumz stated this during an interview with his radio station, Wasafi FM.

He said that Mr P through that act, caused his marriage with Zaria to crash.

But in a swift reaction to the claim, Diamond’s Ex-wife, Zaria, debunked the news.

In an Instagram post, Zaria called her ex-husband a pathological liar who once denied his own child.

She said, “I was about to sleep and people started sending me these voice notes about how Nasibo (Diamond Plantnumz) went to his radio tarnishing me, how I had a relationship with P-square, my personal trainer and all those things.

“And I’m just here thinking if you guys are gonna believe any words that come from a man like him, the same man who denied his own blood.

“If you all are gonna believe anything he say, then you all are just stupid just like him.”

Peter of P-Square is married to Lola Okoye, with two kids, Cameron and Aliona.

2face Wife is Madly In love - I want to die next to you-Annie Idibia tells 2face

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 2075
Last post January 18, 2017, 08:55:22 AM
by newspostng
Singer Wizkid says, My future wife will propose on her knees before I get marry

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 13501
Last post July 07, 2021, 02:51:07 PM
by guruslodge
Nigerian singer Harrysong vows to take second spouse if his wife agrees