Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Earn the minimum of $100 daily exchanging e-currency  (Read 18358 times)

Offline tollbell

Earn the minimum of $100 daily exchanging e-currency
« on: April 05, 2019, 10:32:38 AM »
I discovered a new system for making a minimum of $150 daily.  It's very easy.

You need to have accounts in 2 payment systems – Perfect money and Payza and even $20 in your Perfect Money account.  The system is too simple.  Here it is:

1.  Firstly you need to exchange 20 USD Perfect Money to Payza USD using a secret exchanger site that exchanges your 20 Perfect MoneyUSD = 26.4 Payza USD

2.  Then you need to exchange back from Payza USD to Perfect Money USD using some exchanger secret sites that will then exchange your 26.4 Payza USD = 25.5 Perfect Money USD.  (choose exchanger with the best rate and reserve of currency)

3.  Profit from one exchange action is about $5.  Repeat this procedure 30 times (about 1 hour) and the clear profit will be $150.

Attention !!!

The minimal amount for exchange is $20  Perfect Money USD and the maximum $2000 Perfect Money USD.  Courses may change as time goes on!!! you can earn up to $50-$100 per day using this system in a worst day like I am doing already.

Note that you can also do the exchange with other e-currency accounts and they also accept $10.

I release this information for only N4,000 only interested persons should contact me:
0809-4313-287.

Pay N4000 into UBA account name - Sam Ayilara
         Account no - 2062303385

Upon making the payment text 'EXCHANGE', your depositor`s name and your email address to
 0809-4313-287

Check more on http://tinyurl.com/sambucky

How to make N10,000 & more daily by betting without loss

Started by nairaclass.com

Replies: 0
Views: 3215
Last post June 30, 2017, 02:47:33 PM
by nairaclass.com
SMART WAY TO EARN

Started by Surdson2020

Replies: 0
Views: 10420