Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Don Jazzy reveals , I now have a girlfriend  (Read 16650 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
Don Jazzy reveals , I now have a girlfriend
« on: April 05, 2019, 07:37:02 AM »

Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy, has finally opened up on his relationship status.

Don Jazzy revealed yesterday on Instagram that he has a girlfriend now.

The singer said this while warning ladies who may want to ‘toast’ him to stay off, adding that he is no longer single.

Before now, Don Baba J has been very private about his love life since he became a household name in the music industry.

The renowned music director wrote, “I know u will want to toast me now. But it’s too late I have a babe now.”

His love life has always been a major topic of discussion on social media.

Bobrisky reveals - Don’t leave your man if he cheats, my bae cheats all the time

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1549
Last post December 11, 2017, 07:40:27 AM
by internet police
Igboman allegedly abducted, raped, impregnated Hausa girl -Muslim group reveals

Started by Postmaster

Views: 10824
Last post November 06, 2019, 07:52:52 AM
by Postmaster
Coco Reveals secret to 15yrs Marriage-All women should be slaves to make it work

Started by mastercode

Views: 1500
Last post August 12, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
by mastercode
Igbos are very rude,Fani Kayode Estranged wife,Precious reveals what he told her

Started by punch

Views: 11721
Last post December 06, 2021, 12:50:39 PM
by punch
15 reasons why men should avoid dating single Mothers - Shocking!Author Reveals

Started by newspostng

Views: 2163
Last post January 15, 2016, 09:50:35 PM
by newspostng