Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: BBNaija reunion SAGA - Tobi had sex with Alex – Cee-c reveals  (Read 7290 times)

Offline guruslodge

• Global Moderator

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-c has revealed that Alex had sex with Tobi.

Cee-c said this on ‘DoubleWahalaReloaded’ Friday night show with Ebuka.

According to her, Alex and Tobi deceived everyone in BBNaija that they were ‘Bestfriends’

She said: ‘Alex and Tobi deceived us with being Besties. Nina told me after the show while we were on the plane to Nigeria that Alex and Tobi had sex.”

Cee-c further added that she vowed not to talk to Tobi after he snubbed her the night of the finale.

“After Miracle was announced winner of BBNaija 2018, I was scared and anxious of the outside world.

“So I went to Tobi’s room, met Alex but Tobi refused to talk to me or let me in and since then I decided not to talk with him except on a professional level,” Cee-c said.

singer reveals Nigerian youths fooling after Big Brother Naija,achieving nothing

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 10807
Last post August 10, 2020, 03:57:34 PM
by lindaikeji
Meet the BBNaija 2019 housemates for 2019

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 11368
Last post July 01, 2019, 05:52:35 AM
by naij
They raped my mum to giver birth to me – Helen Paul reveals