Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum...remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To [email protected] For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Actress Liz Anjorin says Ogun will kill anyone forcing her to help Baba Suwe  (Read 8544 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

Nollywood top actress, Liz Anjorin, has slammed those reportedly ‘forcing’ her to help ailing actor and producer, Babatunde Omidina, better known as Baba Suwe.

According to her, “Ogun will kill” them if they want to make it compulsory for her to help anyone in the movie industry.

we reports that many Nollywood celebrities have been mobilising funds for Baba Suwe’s medical treatment for an undisclosed illness in the United States of America.

Consequently, a fan called Liz’s attention to it as well on Instagram.

She reacted in a manner that portrays anger, saying no celebrity came to her aide when her mother was down with stroke for years before she finally passed on.

The actress wrote: “You came to my page to be insulting and cursing me because of INDUSTRY issue?

“My mother deserve my kindness but the hate in the INDUSTRY and others sent her to early grave. They did not allow her to eat the fruit of her labour.

“My mother battled stroke for good four years; I was in the court with a thief that stole my car all alone at this same time. What did my colleagues do to help me?

“They helped to spread bad rumours. If you come to my page to drop any hate speech, I pray this same thing happen to you and you will never come out of it.

“How many of them (colleagues) featured me in their movie or adopted me? Despite my generosity.

“When my beloved mother died none of the artiste came except Lepa Shandy and Madam Asewo Toremecca. The headline written by a journalist “COLLEAGUES SHUN LIZ ANJORIN MOTHER’S BURIAL” still linger in my brain.

“Remember I can laugh with you but I will never betray my mother to mingle with some of you.
How many of my event do they attend to support me as a family? Not just family. Ask them all how humble and generous is Liz Anjorin?

“Do you all remember 2017? ‘Owo Nairabet” premiere is a good example when Saidi Balogun and others ganged against me.

“If you come to my page to tell me who to assist Ogun will kill you and you die just like my mother.”

actress, Sikirat Sindodo reveals, We are poor,There’s poor pay in Nollywood

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 10402
Last post January 28, 2019, 07:24:26 AM
by Naijaloaded
Nollywood Actress makes revelation about Nollywood actors, warns Nigerians

Started by naij

Views: 10420
Last post September 28, 2018, 05:19:34 AM
by naij
Nollywood actress,Ireti Doyle speaks on Davido’s active involvement in Osun Poll

Started by bellanaija

Views: 5979
Last post September 26, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
by bellanaija
Controversial Nollywood actress, Cossy Flaunts Big B00bs To Mark 31st Birthday

Started by admin

Views: 1414
Last post October 20, 2015, 11:18:32 AM
by admin
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos With Her Lovely Children

Started by legendguru

Views: 1228
Last post March 04, 2016, 01:55:09 AM
by legendguru
Popular Yoruba actress Opeyemi Aiyeola shares picture of her lovely family

Started by internet police

Views: 710
Last post May 18, 2016, 01:16:47 AM
by internet police
Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus' daughter bags academic award in America

Started by internet police

Views: 598
Last post May 27, 2016, 12:45:53 AM
by internet police
Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe-Gentry steps out in London in style (Photos)

Started by legendguru

Views: 682
Last post October 12, 2016, 01:16:46 AM
by legendguru
Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie shows off her customized plate number

Started by yungcrux

Views: 975
Last post December 12, 2016, 10:26:33 AM
by yungcrux
Actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie And Family Released Salah Holidays Photos