Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Court remands man for stealing teenager’s underwear  (Read 8453 times)

Offline bellanaija

• Global Moderator
Court remands man for stealing teenager’s underwear
« on: February 15, 2019, 06:15:13 AM »
A 29-year -old man, Rasaq Iyanda, on Tuesday appeared before a Magistrates’ court sitting in Osogbo, the Osun State capital for allegedly removing a teenager’s pant with the intention to steal it.

The police prosecutor, Inspector Oladoye Joshua, informed the court that the accused person committed the offence on February 6, 2019 at Dalegan Compound, Osogbo.

The accused person, however, pleaded not guilty to a count charge of unlawful and indecent assault leveled against him by the police.

Counsel to the accused person, Mr. Tunbosun Oladipupo, then urged the court to grant his client bail in most liberal term, as the father of the girl, identified as Mr. Raheem narrated what transpired between his daughter and the accused person.

He said the little girl raised the alarm when she woke up in the morning and discovered that her pant was gone.

According to him, he had to take the entire occupants of the house to a seer, who eventually exposed the culprit.

The Magistrate , Mrs Mary Awodele, ordered the accused person to be remanded in Ilesa Prison.

She later adjourned the case till Tuesday March 12 for ruling on the bail application.

woman tells court, My husband sexually molested our three daughters

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 8046
Last post May 17, 2019, 12:46:22 AM
by punch
Wife lament in court , My husband starve me of sex ,the man lost his marriage

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 10445
Last post December 11, 2019, 08:07:14 AM
by legendguru