Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Full list of winners in Just Concluded Grammy Awards 2019  (Read 9448 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator
Full list of winners in Just Concluded Grammy Awards 2019
« on: February 13, 2019, 07:15:44 AM »

Childish Gambino has emerged as one of the biggest winners of the 61st annual Grammy Awards staged at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday and hosted by Alicia Keys.

Gambino’s “This Is America” took home the Grammy for song of the year, best rap/song performance, best music video and record of the year. But presenters, John Mayer and Alicia Keys, had to accept the award for the absent rapper.

Also, Cardi B made a historic win as she beat the likes of Pusha T, Mac Miller to emerge winner of Best Rap album.

One of the moments from Grammy’s 2019 was when Alicia Keys, the host, introduced “my sisters”: Lady Gaga, Jada Pinkett Smith, Michelle Obama and Jennifer Lopez.

They all spoke about the inspiring power of music throughout their lives.
“You Say” — Lauren Daigle; Lauren Daigle, Jason Ingram and Paul Mabury, songwriters.

Keke Palmer - Keke Palmer full album download

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 5275
Last post May 20, 2018, 04:02:53 PM
by legendguru
Pablo Alborán – Pablo Alborán (Full Album download)

Started by internet police

Replies: 1
Views: 9922
Last post November 05, 2020, 10:16:27 AM
by takasumi
Mark Kozelek – Mark Kozelek (Full Album download)

Views: 1412
Last post May 22, 2018, 02:09:19 AM
by internet police
August Greene – August Greene (Full Album download)

Views: 1750
Last post May 22, 2018, 02:18:43 AM
by internet police
DMX – FLESH OF MY FLESH, BLOOD OF MY BLOOD Full album download

Started by mastercode

Views: 8124
Last post July 21, 2018, 03:05:41 PM
by mastercode