Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: My wife threatens to cut my manhood – Husband lament in court  (Read 9422 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator
My wife threatens to cut my manhood – Husband lament in court
« on: February 04, 2019, 07:25:37 AM »
A 40-year-old man identified as Faromiki Temitope, has asked an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve his 18-year-old marriage to wife, Idowu.

The petitioner told the court that he would like to divorce his wife on the grounds of threats to life, lack of rest of mind and disrespect for his family by his wife, NAN reports.

He said, “Despite that my parents did not support our union, we love each other.

“I sponsored the education of my wife so that she could be educated, I also established her business.

“But despite all my effort on her, my wife always foment trouble.

“As an electrical contractor, she would pick my phone, called my women customers and rain curses on them that I was dating them.

“There was a day in the night, she came to my room and alleged that I was dating women, she was holding a knife and threatened to kill me by cutting my manhood,’’ he said.

Temitope said that Idowu does not also respect members of his family.

“She always foments troubles with members of my family,’’ he said.

The petitioner urged the court to award him the custody of the two children, a boy and girl, aged eight and four.

But the respondent, Idowu, denied the allegations levied against her.

She said, “I am not a trouble maker, I don’t foment troubles with my husband or his family members.

“Mother-in-law with other family members of my husband family don’t like me, since the day I got married to my husband.

“My husband’s family alleged that I was behind my husband predicament, they say I did not want his progress.

The respondent also stated that her husband was having extramarital affairs.

“There was time, he brought a woman to our home, and the woman slept in our bedroom.

“My husband lied to his parents that I want to stab him with a knife in the night, which was not true.

”It is my husband’s family that told him to file for divorce.”

She urged the court to award the custody of the children to her due to their age.

The president of the court, Mr Kayode Orejimi, adjourned the case till March. 13, for judgment.

Busola Dakolo vs Pastor Biodun sexual harrassment case dismissed by Court

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 14459
Last post November 15, 2019, 07:58:21 AM
by newspostng
Commercial motorcyclist allegedly raped passenger , court remands him

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1447
Last post March 04, 2016, 01:52:51 AM
by legendguru