Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe speaks on relationship with Ambode  (Read 10330 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has officially addressed the viral reports of her being in a secret relationship with Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

Reports had it that Ambode was in a relationship with the actress and that he recently got Mercy her Lekki mansion and cars.

The actress, however, addressing the issue during her birthday bash in Canada, denied the report.

According to her, she has neither met nor received anything from Governor Ambode.

“When a person is successful and people don’t know the source, they begin their speculations

“I do not know who started the rumours of me being in a relationship with Ambode, All I have to say is, there is nothing between us, I have not even met him,” Mercy said.

Another Nollywood actor, ‘Wanke Wanke’ is dead

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 6014
Last post May 06, 2020, 09:27:04 AM
by Naijaloaded
Recently divorced Nollywood actor ENTERTAINMENTActor Ninalowo fuels dating rumours with Damilola Adegbite

Started by legendguru

Views: 3836
Last post November 27, 2023, 09:02:07 AM
by legendguru
Major breakthrough American govt adopts Nollywood film, Invasion 1897

Started by jchima14

Views: 2145
Last post November 08, 2014, 12:45:50 PM
by jchima14
Nollywood actors Desmond Elliot and Yemi Solade pictured showing off their dance

Started by mastercode

Views: 1777
Last post October 07, 2016, 01:18:17 AM
by mastercode
Nollywood actor spark marriage breakup as couple delete pictures on Instagram

Started by punch

Views: 12040
Last post February 22, 2021, 12:42:28 PM
by punch