Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: President Trump Set to Declare National Emergency to Build Border Wall  (Read 22762 times)

Offline gurusforum

U.S. President Donald Trump signaled Thursday he could soon declare a national emergency and tap military construction money to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border that he has been unable to convince Congress to provide direct funding for.

Trump landed in McAllen, Texas, for a firsthand look at efforts to thwart illegal immigration at the border. The U.S. leader said he would "probably" make the emergency declaration if he can't reach a deal with opposition Democrats for the wall funding. White House talks with Democratic leaders, who are refusing money for the wall, collapsed in acrimony Wednesday in the midst of a 20-day partial government shutdown centered on the dispute.

"I have the absolute right to declare a national emergency," Trump told reporters. "I haven't done it yet, I may do it. If this doesn't work out, probably I will do it. I would almost say definitely."

"There's no reason we can't come to an agreement," Trump said, but contended "the other side doesn't care about border security."

Bosnia set to Apply for EU Membership Feb. 15 - Says Bosnia President

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1791
Last post January 27, 2016, 10:07:51 AM
by yungcrux
Nigeria President Tinubu returns to Nigeria

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1822
Last post April 25, 2023, 05:08:16 AM
by internet police