Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Kim Kardashian revealed - Having 3 Kids Has affected My Marriage'  (Read 15306 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator

The kids are all right — but what about Kanye West? Kim Kardashianopened up about the toll having three children has taken on their marriage of four years.

“I think so many husbands feel neglected when you start having kids and then all of their attention gets taken away,” the 37-year-old revealed in the Sunday, September 30, episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

Kardashian and the rapper, 41, are parents of North, 5, Saint, 2, and 8-month-old Chicago. “I remember it was really hard for North when Saint was born, so I kind of put everything into North to make her feel extra special,” the KKW beauty founder explained. “And now with Chicago, ‘I’m trying to work even [harder] to make sure North and Saint feel like they have enough time with me and they feel super loved and that no one is going to take their place.” 

Man revealed he turned down He Turned Down Rap Mogul Diddy's Sexual Advances

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 3978
Last post January 08, 2024, 08:11:13 AM
by bellanaija
Nicki Minaj revealed ,White People Treat me Better Than Black People Do

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 9802
Last post November 08, 2019, 07:59:37 AM
by lindaikeji