Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: actors are ‘killing’ Nollywood industry –actress Iyabo Ojo revealed  (Read 11136 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator

Popular Nollywood filmmaker and actor, Iyabo Ojo has revealed what goes on in the Nigerian film industry.

The filmmaker took to her Instagram to urge her fans not to be fooled by the make-belief friendship displayed in the industry, saying it is all about gossip, envy, backstabbing and backbiting.

In a post on her Instagram page, she wrote: “We never truly sup

“Can I just hint y’all that we are just colleagues in some competition that no one understands, unfortunately not only two can play the game but hundreds can play the role?

“Oh yes, we get along with some, yet we are mindful of our utterances because all they want to know is you, then we act for the Instagram where we seek validation for our not so real relationships.

“Problems starts when you refuse to let them into your business, you become a rival and a threat, they start rewriting the script and when they’re done destroying you, they move to the next gullible victim.’’

Ojo, who said the post was straight from the heart, said the motivational writers in the industry change the script every second to suit them.

“Don’t be fooled, watch, learn, get entertained and move on.

Ojo also added that she has been in the game of entertainment for the past 20 years with different roles but same game.

“Trust me when I say, the game is not for a learner; you gotta to be rooted. It’s unexplainable,’’ she said

I almost committed suicide – Kanayo O Kanayo revealed

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 7787
Last post May 06, 2022, 02:31:43 PM
by punch
Another Nollywood actor, ‘Wanke Wanke’ is dead

Started by Naijaloaded

Views: 6017
Last post May 06, 2020, 09:27:04 AM
by Naijaloaded
Nigerian celebrities crushing on Genevieve Nnaji Revealed - View full list

Started by mastercode

Views: 1737
Last post April 11, 2016, 12:46:33 AM
by mastercode
Recently divorced Nollywood actor ENTERTAINMENTActor Ninalowo fuels dating rumours with Damilola Adegbite

Started by legendguru

Views: 3849
Last post November 27, 2023, 09:02:07 AM
by legendguru
how i block female friends from my husband - Funke Akindele revealed

Started by punch

Views: 19324
Last post July 12, 2019, 05:19:11 AM
by punch