Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: President Trump Gives Himself an A+ as President , marked himself  (Read 12406 times)

Offline guruslodge

• Global Moderator

Nearly halfway through his four-year term in the White House, U.S. President Donald Trump says he thinks of himself in the top rung of American presidents.

"I would give myself an A+," Trump said in an interview with Fox News Sunday. "Can I go higher than that?"

But the U.S. leader, in a White House interview taped Friday and aired Sunday, made a rare acknowledgement of an error in judgment, saying he should have gone last Monday to Arlington National Cemetery to commemorate the country's annual Veterans Day honoring those who have served in the U.S. armed forces or are currently serving in one of its military branches.

"In retrospect, I should have," Trump told interviewer Chris Wallace. The U.S. leader, who has yet to visit U.S. troops in any war zones overseas, also said, "There are things that are being planned. I will be doing that." He declined to say when such a visit might occur because of security concerns.

In the November 6 nationwide congressional and state elections, opposition Democrats took control of the House of Representatives for the first time in eight years and captured key governor's races in industrial states that were vital to Trump's 2016 election as president. National political surveys show Americans disapprove of his White House performance by a 52.9 to 43.3 percent margin, according to an average of polls by Real Clear Politics.

But Trump took no blame for the losses because his name was not on the ballot, even though he told several political rallies ahead of the elections that voters ought to look at the voting that way, as a referendum on his policies and performance during the first 22 months of his presidency.

We are warning you , be careful on South China Sea issue China tells trump

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2112
Last post January 25, 2017, 01:04:25 AM
by mastercode
US presidential candidate Donald Trump receives threat from Mexican drug lord

Started by mastercode

Views: 1722
Last post July 14, 2015, 02:49:12 PM
by mastercode
Scottish University stripped of Donald Trump honorary degree for Muslim ban call

Started by admin

Views: 1602
Last post December 09, 2015, 11:21:36 PM
by admin
Donald Trump vows to pull ?700m investment from Scotland if denied entry to UK

Started by newspostng

Views: 1585
Last post January 07, 2016, 10:02:31 AM
by newspostng
Donald Trump Faces Crisis on North Korea Amid Sliding Polls