Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Atiku Blast Buhari again ahead of 2019 election, reveals plans for women, youths  (Read 9591 times)

Offline bellanaija

• Global Moderator

The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has attacked the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari again.

Atiku noted that under Buhari’s watch, Nigeria had become headquarters of extreme poverty.

The former Vice President assured Nigerians on Wednesday morning that if elected, he will empower youths and women as a way to elevate hunger.

He tweeted, “Nigeria under Buhari is now the world HQ for extreme poverty. If we are to change that, we must empower women and youths.

“Therefore, I give an undertaking that if by the grace of God, I am elected by you the good people of Nigeria, at least 40% of my cabinet would be women and youths.”

Reasons why i must meet with President Obama ?Says President Buhari

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2128
Last post July 09, 2015, 04:35:29 PM
by mastercode
Buhari, Osinbajo sworn in as New Nigeria President, Vice President

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2396
Last post May 29, 2015, 12:05:19 PM
by mastercode